Find out what my Roku Pin is?
A Roku device requires an account to function, which also requires a PIN for activation. If you have created an account and have misplaced the PIN then the big question is, “how do I find out what my Roku PIN is?”
Using your account, link and manage all your Roku devices under one roof. While creating an account, enter a 4 digit PIN and set preferences for it. Some of the options received on the screen are:
- Use the PIN for paid purchases from the Roku channel store
- Use the PIN to add a paid or free channel to your Roku account
- Never use the PIN for any of the purchases
Steps to view your PIN
- Turn ON your TV and your Roku device and make sure that the media player is connected to the internet
- The network connection can be wired or wireless based on your convenience
- Use your Roku remote to access the HOME page menu
- Select the MY ACCOUNT option from here
- Beside the CHANNEL STORE PIN option, click on the UPDATE link
- Follow the link to get different options for your PIN preferences
- Click on an option to update the PIN
- Set a 4 digit number that you can easily remember and also remember the setting for the preference chosen
- Every time you log into the channel store to add a new channel, enter the PIN according to your PIN preference
How do I find out what my Roku pin is if I have forgotten the PIN?
- Chances are that you may forget your Roku account PIN at some point in time
- In such a case, change the PIN preference
- Follow all of the above steps for setting your preferences
- Choose the DO NOT REQUIRE PIN FOR PURCHASES option at the link
- This way, you can add a particular channel and once again change the PIN preference
Most of the time, the PIN is retrievable. In a situation where you have trouble and are wondering “ How do I find out what my Roku PIN is? ” do not hesitate to call our backend experts for help.